- I'm beta-reading a fantastic manuscript by author-friend G.P. Ching. If it's anything like her first novel, The Soulkeepers, her fans are in for another treat when this one is released!
- Also reading A Certain Slant of Light by Laura Whitcomb. I love this story for the richness of its characters.
- I can feel fall coming, especially since there's a crispness in the air at night. However, I am NOT liking how the fat-bodied orb weavers spin their webs around the house when the sun goes down and I have to duck-walk under them to take the dog out.
- Polishing the first ten pages of a manuscript to send in when I register for Prairie Writer's Day in two weeks.
- A BIG thank you to Ruth at Out on a Limb, Shy Writer Goes Social for presenting Here's the Story with its first award! Here it is: