|You know you want some!|
- The WIP is on hold while I make edits on a previous manuscript at the suggestion of my agent. I'm excited that I get to work on it again and make it even better. Author James Thurber's words come to mind: "I am not a writer. I am a rewriter."
- Here's the Story received an award this week from Jennifer at http://ofthebirchwood.blogspot.com. I would display it, but in my computer-savvyless existence, I can't figure out how. Still working on it.
- I'm looking forward to making Raspberry Cheesecake Brownies from The Hummingbird Bakery Cookbook this weekend since raspberries are on sale at the local store. If you can't imagine what heaven tastes like on the tip of your tongue, you have to try this dessert.
- The book that my daughter is reading this week made her visibly jump during a particular scene. I NEED to know how to write to that effect! Find out which book it was next week...
- And finally, a somber experience today at Illinois State University: walking among 3000+ mini American flags that dotted the campus's quad.