Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Nano Fans: Tips from Writer's Digest

     NaNoWriMo is almost here! The blogs are buzzing about it! The forums are filling up. Excitement continues to build. Can you feel it? Here's an article from Writer's Digest to read for encouragement, tips, and affirmation that it's all right to dedicate a month of your life to frenzied writing.
     Looking forward to the challenge. Who's in with me?
                                              Happy Writing!
                                                                                                   Dawn

                                                                      
                                                                                                

11 comments:

  1. Good luck, is this your first NaNoWriMo?

    I have signed up for PiBoIdMo for the first time :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've signed up for the first time :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm happily into revision mode right now, so I'll be sitting this one out. Do have fun with it!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ Joanna: I tried it three years ago and made it to 30K before I collapsed. I signed up last year but got sidetracked almost immediately by another project that needed attention. Good luck with PiBoldMo!
    @ Sarah: Good luck to you!!
    @ inluvwithwods: Good luck with your revisions! Hoping I'll be in that mode, too, when November is over.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm not in NaNo with you - although I'll look forward to hearing your progress - but I am going to do PiBoIdMo :)

    Oh, and to inluvwithwords - Peggy Eddleman is doing NaNoReviMo (or something like that - revision oriented!)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't do NaNo, but hope it goes great for you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. @ Susanna and Marcia: Thanks for the good wishes and good luck with PiBoldMo, Susanna!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Dawn,
    I'm visiting you from the Warm Fuzzies Blogfest. Good luck with your month of writing. I am devoting November to condensing two novels into one. Cut, Cut, Cut.
    Kim Van Sickler
    http://swaggerwriters.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. @ Kim: Hi! Thanks for stopping by. Condensing two into one sounds like a big challenge. Good luck to you!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm in - can't wait. I hoping to be a winner this year. Look forward to following you through this adventure. Good luck!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. @ Tasha: Good luck to you, too, Tasha. Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...