Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Busy Silence

     Either everyone is preparing posts for the Blogging from A to Z challenge, enjoying the Spring-y weather, or packing for the Bologna Book Fair. There's very few new posts this week; it's quiet out there, don't you think?
     Me, I'm winding down with revisions and hope to be finished by next week before I leave for a spring getaway to Arizona-Utah. I'm looking forward to revisiting the Flagstaff area after spending a week there last March. From Flagstaff, I'll be heading to Kanab, Utah to volunteer for a few days at the Best Friends Animal Sanctuary. My family discovered the sanctuary last year, tucked away in a side canyon north of town.
I'll be surrounded by dogs, cats, pigs, horses, and lots of smaller animals. I signed up to work mostly in Dog Town (cleaning, walking, giving belly rubs, but I'll help where I'm needed.
     If I can't find inspiration for a few stories there (or at least for some posts), I'm not a writer. Looking forward to the long, peaceful train ride out there, the scenery, and especially to meeting some new animal friends.
     Stay tuned...
                                                    

10 comments:

  1. I'm participating in Blogging A to Z too. I look forward to reading your posts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a memorable time. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cool trip! Have a super time. I'm sure you'll come home with some story ideas. Do you know (blogger) Jackee? She lives in Flagstaff....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Sharon, and no, I don't know Jackee. What's her blog's name?

      Delete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...