Wednesday, April 18, 2012

P is for PERSEVERANCE


     I like to buy random greeting cards. Not the mass-produced kind, but the artsy, one-of-a-kind notecards with blank insides. I buy them for the image, which I tack onto my bulletin board for inspiration. Sometimes I'll find a card with a meaningful original verse or quote. At Zani in Flagstaff, AZ, I found the BEST selection of cards I'd ever seen in one spot.  I snatched up a card with a quote by Victor Hugo, which to me, hit the bulls-eye in this writer's heart:

                'Perseverance, the secret of all triumphs'. 


     May you persevere for your own triumph.
   


8 comments:

  1. That's a great quote. I bet all your inspirational cards make for a beautiful bulletin board!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great message. I'm looking for that Zani store next time I drive through Flagstaff.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's south of the tracks, near the train depot!

      Delete
  3. I do that too - buy greeting cards to put on my bulletin board. I'm glad to know I'm not the only one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gave me chills! Love that quote...simple, but powerful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love posts filled with inspiration; sometimes all we need are words.

    I'm in Illinois too!

    Best,
    Robyn

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great quote and so very true!

    Terri

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...