Sunday, April 29, 2012

Z is for ZENITH

During April, I’m blogging daily as a participant of the Blogging from A to Z in April Challenge (with time off on Sundays). Stay a minute. Read. Tell me what you think. Thanks for stopping by.
     Here we are.
     We've crossed the finish line, snapped the crepe paper streamer marking the end of the race. We've reached our zenith and yes, at times, I felt like I wasn't running only a full marathon (which is improbable  enough for this non-runner), but the course was entirely uphill.
      I've never blogged daily, never blogged more than three days in one week during the nine months since I've started Here's the Story. And I won't be blogging daily after today, not until next year's A to Z Challenge. It's exhausting. My house is a mess. My newest writing project wasn't in the driver's seat during April. It wasn't even riding shotgun. But that's okay, because it was a fantastic ride anyway.
     So many of you can take credit for getting me to this point. Without the encouragement, the comments, visits, and follows, I would have not stayed the course. I wish I could have visited everyone this past month to pay the encouragement forward. I've gained dozens of new followers since the Challenge started 30 days ago. I've followed dozens myself, and even though the Challenge is 'officially' over, that Linky list is still there and I'll still use it to meet those I haven't touched base with yet.
     Thank you for stopping by to read, say 'hi', follow me, make a connection.
     Stay in touch.
     Write on!

21 comments:

  1. Great job with the Challenge. See you around the blogosphere.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Zenith is a great word for the Z post. I admit to being a little stumped, but I got through it. :) I'm happy the challenge is over - I just post three days a week usually, so it'll be like being on vacation. I enjoyed it though!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The end of the alphabet really had me, but we did it! Congrats to you , too, Lynn!

      Delete
  3. glad to have met you! looking forward to routine returning! did i say that? ha!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was great to meet you, too, Tara!

      Delete
  4. Congratulations, Dawn! Yay, we are all through. You did a great job.

    Kathy M.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! A job well done to you, too! Congrats!

      Delete
  5. Congratulations on crossing the finish line, Dawn! Impressive =D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Ruth! Next year you should try it!

      Delete
  6. I'll definitely be signing up again next year, too! So glad to have found you during A to Z, and I'm looking forward to continuing to follow you in May and beyond.

    Tia@DepressionCookies

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same here, Tia! You have a great blog!

      Delete
  7. Congrats on finishing the A-Z blogging challenge. It was like a marathon, wasn't it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Jessica! Congrats to you, too! So glad for having met you.

      Delete
  8. It was exhausting, wasn't it? I'll definitely be using May to get my life back in order.

    I just posted about your blog redesign on my blog. I hope you enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love it, Lisa! Thanks so much for your awesome talent!
      Yes, I'll definitely be away from the computer a little more (or at least blogging less). Anxious to work on other writing projects now.

      Delete
  9. Never thought this day would come LOL. Yes, I'll stay in touch as I'm a follower now. Found you from the Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So glad I found you, too! Loved your posts for the A to Z Team!

      Delete
  10. I liked the new look of your blog. Butterflies symbolize desires and may all your dreams come true!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I knew there was a reason I wanted that picture on the blog, so thanks for enlightening me!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...