|Northwoods, here I come! (photo courtesy kidscantravel.com)|
- I had a great conversation with my agent yesterday about the direction of revisions for my MG. I'm excited to get back to this and hope this version will be stronger in the end. It's a major rework, but I'm pretty confident. I
thinkknow I can...I know I can...I know I can...
- I received word that my non-fiction article about an awesome group of conservation-minded kids is under consideration. More details to come if it sells.
- I'm finishing up The Knife of Never Letting Go by Patrick Ness. A fantastic book! If you're not familiar with the premise, the MC's town has been infected with a germ which allows every person to hear the 'Noise', or thoughts, of everyone else. Tricky writing to pull off technique-wise but Ness, of course, is a master.
- Yesterday was a potentially expensive day. The day started with an appointment to get the vibrating steering wheel of our car fixed, followed by a trip to Verizon Wireless for a broken cell phone. Turns out the dealership was at fault for the steering wheel problem and the cell phone was replaced for free. LOVE when that happens!
- This blog's birthday is coming up in July. It's hard to believe I've been at this a year already. Stay tuned for the Blog Birthday Giveaway news next week.