Friday, March 29, 2013

Eat, Write, Sleep, Repeat!

 

     Most of my family is enjoying Spring Break in sunny Florida. Me? I've had a busy week, too, which started with an 8-inch snowfall. It's also been filled with stripping wallpaper, spring cleaning, learning to crochet, and watching Walking Dead reruns at night (no wonder I haven't been sleeping well).
    But I've also been writing ALOT, of course! I've made great progress on a first draft and written a dozen blog posts for the A-to-Z Challenge which starts next Monday.
    That's 26 blog posts in April!
    And there are an incredible 1500 bloggers participating!
     Last year, I didn't plan ahead and spent each day writing that day's entry and searching for the letter graphic to accompany the post - waaaay too stressful! You can check out the list by clicking on the A to Z badge at the right.

     Hope to see you next week!

1 comment:

  1. I'd love 8 inches of snow right now! I live in Colorado, but the Springs is in a weather bubble thanks to the mountains, so it snows all around us and we get a dusting. Of course, sometimes we get a ton of snow and everyone else gets a dusting. So strange.

    Sounds like you've made fantastic writing progress; congratulations! That must feel so good.

    Shannon at The Warrior Muse

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...