Monday, April 1, 2013

A is for ATTITUDE

During April, I’m blogging daily as a participant of the 
Blogging from A to Z in April Challenge (with time off on Sundays).
 Stay a minute. Read. Tell me what you think. Thanks for stopping by.


     If you're here, you're most likely part of the Blogging from A to Z Challenge. Was it a no-brainer to sign up or did you go back and forth like I did about committing to a month of daily blogging?
     Since I blog maybe 1-2 times per week, sometimes skipping a week, maybe a whole month when I'm revising, blogging daily is A BIG DEAL. It's HARD to come up with a subject for each letter and write something worth reading.
     It takes Planning.
     It takes Imagination.
     It takes Commitment, an I-Can-Do-This ATTITUDE.
     Sounds like a Day in the Life of a Writer, right?

     "The secret of getting ahead is getting started." - Agatha Christie

     And lest I forget, ARLEE starts with 'A'! 
Thank you, ARLEE BIRD, for starting the Blogging from A to Z Challenge!


   

8 comments:

  1. I am doing A to Z for the second time this year. I didn't know what I was getting into last year when I signed up for this, but this year, I'm better prepared. In fact, I started thinking about themes for this year's A to Z as early as the end of last year.

    I look forward to reading more from you this month, Dawn.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't hesitate to sign up especially as I met some of my best friends last year. It really is a good exercise in discipline as well as being fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the AtoZ because it is a great motivator. After blogging for two years, I found that I am not writing as much as I did when I started. So I consider this a kick-start. Now I just need a little of that "I can do this ATTITUDE" to keep me going.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is my second year and I have some posts already prepared but the latter end of the alphabet is still waiting......

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello there, I'm also from the A to Z blogging challenge. I definitely went back and forth, but then a blog friend came up with a theme, and then I thought it sounded fun having a special topic. Since I have a music blog and play some instruments I came up with the (crazy) idea of doing it with a tune each day. It's totally crazy since it involves a lot of planning and work, not only posting but also choosing tunes, learning new ones, recording etc. But it's fun and I'll learn some new tunes and definitely get going with my playing again.

    ReplyDelete
  6. From the A to Z Challenge and a long time vet.
    You can do this, you already have all the tools you need!

    Looking forward to seeing what you do all month.
    --
    Tim Brannan
    The Other Side and The Witch
    Red Sonja: She-Devil with a Sword
    The Freedom of Nonbelief

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh so true, Dawn. Without that 'I can do' attitude we are sure to fail. Great start and thanks for sharing. Just wanted to say 'hi' in the a-z!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...