Friday, April 5, 2013

E is for ECLECTIC


During April, I’m blogging daily as a participant of the 
Blogging from A to Z  April Challenge (with time off on Sundays).
 Stay a minute. Read. Tell me what you think. Thanks for stopping by.


     On Fridays, I sometimes write a Friday Five post of sites, events, books, etc. that I come across during the week. So I'll stick to that same theme for this week, choosing an ECLECTIC mix of five blogs about writing, travel, art, food and pure inspiration that I've visited this week as part of the A to Z Challenge. These are a few of my many favorites in terms of subject matter, voice, and the writing. I hope you enjoy them, too!

Susanne Svalefelt plays a daily tune on a mandolin at Diddley Diddley

Sharon Himsel showcases her collection of inherited stereotypes from the early 1900s on her blog,  Sharon Himsl's Shells, Tales and Sails

Visit Laeli at Super Shiny Amazing Real Life Adventures of a Fat Runner for her daily motivational posts full of humor and an occasional recipe.

If you're into art and the creative process, visit Art By Monica for a look at what she's working on while attending art school.

And finally, go meet Christine at Coffee in the Garden. She's blogging about chocolate this month!

Have a great weekend everyone!

14 comments:

  1. You too have a great weekend Dawn! I'll check out some of those links above over the weekend - thanks for that!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome, Susan! Enjoy yours too!

      Delete
  2. I like the word eclectic---there's an electric sound to it. Thanks for sharing these links.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think so too! Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  3. Have a great weekend! I'm going to go check out the chocolate blog right now. ;)

    My blog: morgankatz505.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for mentioning my blog! I hope your weekend will be a good one!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're very welcome, Susanne! I do love it - so unique!

      Delete
  5. I love the art blog! See you next week for more Challenge! Also I love the books as letters :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Replies
    1. You're welcome, Barbara! Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  7. Blogging from A-Z -- what a whirlwind! :) Enjoy your weekend, Dawn.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'll definitely check this out. First up... chocolate. Enjoy F to Z!

    E = Elegance & Euphuism

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...