Saturday, April 13, 2013

L is for LIVELY

During April, I’m blogging daily as a participant of the 
Blogging from A to Z  April Challenge (with time off on Sundays).
 Stay a minute. Read. Tell me what you think. Thanks for stopping by.

     My Friday Five post is happening today since I couldn't think of an appropriate 'K' word to describe the unique blogs I've come across this week during the A-to-Z Challenge. Even though I tend to focus on writing-related themes in my posts, these five blogs were not writing blogs. Yet the writing is fresh and LIVELY; they are very interactive with their followers and engaging. I couldn't resist giving them a shout-out, so if you like gardening, travel, food, and/or crafting, take a look at these:

     Sherry Ellis's blog Gone Gardening makes me crave warmer weather so I can start planting! She's been highlighting botanical gardens all over the country for her A-to-Z theme. 

     Check out what Jessica Kay has been up to travel-wise at Passion and a Passport. This girl's travel resume is impressive and her adventure wish list amazing. Everyone should have a bucket list this detailed!
     Angela Tague Whole Foods Living writes about cooking simply and adopting a chemical-free lifestyle, which I've been experimenting with for the past few months.
     Lisa's sewing, quilting, crochet and knitting talents are on full display at Pigeon House Handmade. I'm in love with her owls!
    And while we're on the subject of crafting blogs, Margot's theme at Spark My Creativity inspires with Pinterest-type letter projects for your home. Great photos!

     Enjoy your weekend and Happy Reading!

5 comments:

  1. Nice and lively list! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, I will check them out - of special interest to me is the Passion and Passport.
    What a clever use of the word 'lively'!

    Susan Scott's Soul Stuff

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, a very clever use for the 'Letter L'. I'm off to visit your Lively List. Thanks!

    My Letter 'L'..The Leatherwood Lace Collar
    Sue CollectInTexasGal
    AtoZ LoneStar Quilting Bee

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for mentioning me... I don't feel lively but I am glad I appear that way LOL. I'm off to check out the other Lively Listers!!

    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  5. HI Dawn! Thanks for the shout out! I'm glad you're coming across several lively blogs that are not only informative, but also engaging! Thanks for visiting my little corner of the web!! Happy A-to-Z 2013! ~Angela, Whole Foods Living, http://www.wholefoodsliving.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...