Monday, July 15, 2013

A Week in the Woods Revisited


   I'm back from northern Minnesota, having spent last week there writing, reading, hiking and loving the sights and sounds of the north shore of Lake Superior. It's beautiful country, made all the more special by the peaceful cabin the woods where we stayed with our gracious hosts, John and Erica.
     Since I've been gone, I haven't yet announced who won the Freedom to Read Giveaway Hop that ended last week. The winner is:

Jennifer Mathis

    Thanks to everyone who entered. If you've followed me by GFC or Twitter, I look forward to catching up with you in the next few days.
   

2 comments:

  1. Looks beautiful! Sounds like a heavenly schedule. Did you get much writing done? What about reading? I find when I travel I really want to escape into a good book.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes to both! I brought 4 books and got through 3. As far as the writing goes, my goal was to get 1,000 words/day and I only missed one day. So...success!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...