Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Whatcha Reading?

 
   I'm packing a ridiculous amount of books to read while on vacation next week, more than I can get through even if I were reading half the day away. And there's so many I've been saving for this point in the summer that now I can't choose! Hardly a life-or-death decision, but my bag begs for me to show it some mercy.
     There's Save the Cat by Blake Synder, which I'm halfway done with now (highly recommended for structure-challenged writers!). Also, Marcelo in the Real World; The Best of Edward Abbey; Following Atticus; Men and Dogs; and May B, by Caroline Starr Rose.
     See? Ridiculous.
     What are you reading?

4 comments:

  1. It's always hard to choose which title to pick up next! I'm reading Broken by CJ Lyons.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm presently reading a fantastic middle grade novel, The Flame in the Mist, by kit Grindstaff. I will be doing a review on my blog the first Friday in August, as part of a series of interviews with debut novelists called First Friday - Five Favorite Things.
    I like all the books we've chosen so far, but I'm having trouble putting this one down.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm presently reading a fantastic middle grade novel, The Flame in the Mist, by kit Grindstaff. I will be doing a review on my blog the first Friday in August, as part of a series of interviews with debut novelists called First Friday - Five Favorite Things.
    I like all the books we've chosen so far, but I'm having trouble putting this one down.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just came across that title somewhere. The only negative about reading a great book is that it ends too soon. I've paced myself before, as hard as that is, because I don't want to rush through when I'm really loving a story. I'll look for your review in a couple weeks!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...