Friday, August 2, 2013

Developing Characters: Blog Break Series

     I'm on a blog break this month. Please enjoy these fantastic links to posts and articles for help in developing the characters who populate your stories. If you think of it, leave a note about the link you found especially helpful and why.
     Happy Writing!

Helpful Books on Character Development
Creating Characters Kids Will Love by Elaine Marie Alphin
Characters, Emotion and Viewpoint by Nancy Kress
The Fire in Fiction by Donald Maass
The Emotion Thesaurus by Angela Ackerman and Becca Puglisi


6 comments:

  1. LOL, I was on break in July. See you next month. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hope it was a productive month for you, Marcia! I'm wishing for the same thing myself.

      Delete
  2. Thanks so much for the great sites. And thanks for stopping by my Victorian Scribbles blog and commenting and following. I'm following your blog now.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome and thanks for the follow!

      Delete
  3. Hi Dawn, hope you have a great month. Thanks for the links, will look into them.
    All best,
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, Susan, and you're welcome! I'm hoping for a productive one.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...