Friday, May 2, 2014

What's to Celebrate?

Hopefully, BINGO SUMMER will finished with formatting today, so I'll be looking at the final, FINAL product very soonish. I'm thankful that for the people in the world who are skilled at that techno-schmechno stuff, saving me the brain hemorrhage.

I'm also thankful that I was able to keep up with my A-to-Z Challenge posts. The last three days were a trial, but I cranked out a final X-Y-Z post to limp over the finish line. For not being totally committed  to this HUGE commitment until 5 days before the Challenge started, I'm glad for wherever the fortitude came from to stick it out. It's been fun, but it's work (hence the 'Challenge' part of the name?).

And finally, I'm thankful for all the fantastic writers out there, continually cranking out awesome books to feed my to-be-read piles. I wish I were a faster reader.

 (This post is brought to you in part by the Celebrate the Small Things blogfest, a weekly adventure courtesy of Viklit's Writing Blog.)

5 comments:

  1. Well done for completing the A-Z challenge and for reaching the end of the formatting process on your book.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's great that your formatting is so close to done! The A-Z challenge amazes me. I can't imagine blogging every day, or even scheduling that many posts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done on A-Z and for being done with formatting!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, yeah, there's on way I could format my own book, I'd have to be committed! =) Congrats on triumphing over A-Z. I'm like Marcia, the enormity of it amazes me!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Howdy, DAWN ~
    You don't know me, and I don't know you, but that's no reason for us to hate each other! (Just jokin'.)

    Off topic here but... I saw your comment on Robin's 'Battle Of The Bands' post, and I agreed with your comment to such an extent that my own comment began with the following:

    ROBIN ~
    I'm going to pretty much echo (yeah, pun intended) what both Arlee Bird and Dawn Malone wrote. ...


    By the way, Robin is a friend of mine, and Arlee Bird (creator of the April 'A To Z' Blogfest Challenge) credits me for inspiring him to start blogging. As if that weren't enough namedropping, I'm supposedly related to Ulysses S. Grant somehow.

    Anyway, to finally get to the point, I was so "in tune" with what you wrote on Robin's 'Battle Of The Bands' post, that I wanted to personally invite you to vote on my own 'Battle Of The Bands' post.

    If you're willing to put in your .02 cents worth in a musical fight between Steve Miller and David Lindley, you are invited to do it HERE.

    Thanks for your time, Dawn!

    ~ D-FensDogg
    'Loyal American Underground'

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...