Thursday, June 19, 2014

First Days of Summer Flash Sale of Bingo Summer

Photo credit: Crosby's
BINGO SUMMER
99 CENTS ALL WEEKEND
 since it's officially SUMMER!! 

Starting today and through Sunday, I'm celebrating with a 99 cent sale of all
 e-book versions of BINGO SUMMER.

For those of you who've already read my debut middle-grade, the main character, Summer Haas, also celebrates her birthday on June 21st. If we could all share cake, that would be perfect, but since you're spread far and wide, a sale will have to do!

P.S. -  See that photo? It's Summer's birthday cake, which her mom whips up in Chapter 1! Molasses ginger cake with maple buttercream frosting - YUM!

KINDLE  *  NOOK  *  KOBO

     Also be sure to enter my Goodreads Giveaway if you haven't already. It's still happening until June 30th. You could win ONE of TEN FREE paperback versions of the novel, too!





6 comments:

  1. That's a great deal, thanks! (I bought me a Nook copy!) My bday's the 23rd, you sure you can't ship me a piece of that cake? ;) It looks delicious! My mouth is totally watering, lol!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, thanks, Leandra! And happy early birthday! I'm making this cake for the book party, and hoping it tastes as good as it looks.

      Delete
  2. Happy summer kick-off, Dawn! That cake looks amazing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Marcia! Pretty much all cake looks amazing to me.

      Delete
  3. Yummy cake! And a happy birthday to your mc, Summer!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...