Wednesday, October 15, 2014

What's Happening on Wednesday?

     It's been one of those days when a twin, a clone, or a productive doppelganger would have been nice. That's why I'm just now getting around to telling you I'm a guest on Jessica Bell's blog today for her Artist Unleashed Wednesday series. Check it out if you want to know my #1 pet peeve as a reader!
    Also, today is the first day of I Am A Reader, Not a Writer's Spooktacular Giveaway Hop. Over 300 blogs are giving away great prizes, so click on the link above or the hop badge in the sidebar to enter mine, and see the list of who else is involved!

1 comment:

  1. I missed the hop- but I am going to go check out your #1 pet peeve as a reader. And- I totally hear you about the days a clone, twin, etc. seems necessary to make it through the day!
    ~Jess

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...