Saturday, January 16, 2016

A Month of Reading

     It seems all I've been doing lately is reading. I'm not complaining. Aside from reading some of the books I bought over Christmas break, there are books I'm reading for review, manuscripts for an upcoming workshop, new content I'm writing/proofreading for the newsletter, this blog, and my new release next month. 
     At the moment, I'm in one of those gluttonous, non-stop reading sessions with a book called GARDEN SPELLS because I've found a new author I love—Sarah Addison Allen. It's magic realism at its finest. 
     Also on the subject of books, I'm taking part in another giveaway sponsored by Bookhounds. I'll be announcing the winner here at the end of the month. And sorry, international friends, I can only ship books within the U.S. this time. Make sure you visit the other blogs participating when you are finished here. Thanks for visiting!



a Rafflecopter giveaway Join me for the 
Dreaming of Books
Giveaway Hop
Sponsored by Bookhounds




4 comments:

  1. The Time Traveler in H.G. Wells's The Time Machine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nancy Drew, the books from the 50's & 60's, not the modern ones.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would like to be Watson, in any of the Sherlock Holmes books, so that I could observe him at work! Thank you and Garden Spells sounds like a wonderful read!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...