Saturday, January 9, 2016

A Wish for 2016: Peace, Prosperity and Great Stories

Whoa! Where did 2015 go? Not too long ago I was marking the beginning of the last year of my fifth decade (I can hear your thinking gears humming!), shopping for wedding decorations with my daughter, and starting a school year of 'lasts' (last first day of high school, last football game, etc.)  for my youngest son.

Yet 'lasts' and the past make way for beginnings, too. That's why I love January. Even though we're deep into winter here in central Illinois (though it's been a balmy one so far), it's a time to start over,  to hang up another calendar and turn to the first page of a new year. Refresh, dream big, and take the challenges head on. You have my best wishes for a fantastic 2016!

1 comment:

  1. What a nice way to look at the month of January! Have a good one!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...