Sunday, August 6, 2017

Other Places

If you've followed me at any point between 2011 and now, you might have noticed I haven't been regularly posting during the last two years. While I have truly enjoyed blogging, I now feel my writing time is better spent working on manuscripts and connecting with readers through my author newsletter, Instagram, and Facebook page. Sadly, I won't be checking in here much anymore, but this blog will remain active to announce new releases and the new website when it is ready.

Thank you for stopping by over the years, and I hope you'll connect with me at one or more of my other hangouts at the links below.
                                                                                       Dawn

3 comments:

  1. Best of luck with your writing! :)
    ~Jess

    ReplyDelete
  2. The information you have posted is very useful. The sites you have referred was good. Thanks for sharing.. Check out Best garbage disposal reviews

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...