- I'm on the campaign trail this week, thanks to Rachael Harrie's Platform-Building Campaign. This is the first blog-related networking activity I've participated in, and I'm having a blast! I've met so many creative, inspiring people this week by visiting blogs. What a fantastic opportunity to network and make friends. Thank you, Rachael!
- The kids' first day of school was Tuesday. They left loaded down with binders, calculators, mechanical pencils and happy anticipation for seeing their friends again everyday. Back to uninterrupted writing time for me!
- Lost a few days worth of work on my cannibalizing flash drive. I know, I know, I shouldn't be working directly on it, but my laptop is on its last breath. I thought I was *safe*. Lesson learned.
- I replaced the duct work to our dryer this week ALL BY MYSELF! Maybe I've missed my calling. Next up...replacing the bathroom faucet. Girl Power!!!
- What I'm loving at the moment? Freshly-baked blueberry coffee cake. Life is good.
Have a great weekend, everyone!