- I started substitute teaching again this week. I love being in the classroom; it's a constant source of inspiration for my writing.Time moves quickly at work, but during recess/specials breaks, I bring my manuscript and make revisions with a green gel pen that I'll transfer to the computer when I get home.
- Speaking of home, the desk is a wreck. There's no time to clean it. Once the computer gets buried, I might have to rethink that.
- Many thanks to Lisa Potts for passing on a very sweet award to Here's the Story! Check out her fabulous blog here. Thanks, Lisa!
- Caramel apples! We're lucky to have not one but two local places that make them daily (hey there, The Chocolatier and Cunningham's Candies!). And it's reassuring to know the Shell station even sells them if I get a late-night craving!
- Bought a new camera yesterday. Nothing fancy, but it might be a few days before I can conquer the instruction manual. I'm baaaad with technology. Please note that I did figure out how to post a picture of my most recent blog award (after failed attempt last week). It only took a half hour and the computer didn't start smoking. I think I'll celebrate with a caramel apple.