Sunday, July 9, 2017

ALMOST IN SESSION


I'm loading the rolling suitcase with class materials today since my writing workshop for junior high kids begins tomorrow. I LOVE teaching this class. Every single kid wants to be there. They're huge readers. They love writing challenges. And once they get over the reluctance to read their work in front of strangers (which only takes an hour or two), they can't wait to share every time I call for volunteers. Their writing is amazing! Did I mention how much I love teaching this class? 

In other news, my middle-grade novels are on sale until 7/31 for Kindle only. Check them out at the links below. 


Also, there's a huge giveaway going on now, sponsored by Bookhounds, with a $250 PayPal cash or $250 Amazon Gift Card prize, for one lucky winner. I posted about it last week, so if you haven't entered yet, here's the link

Happy Reading!

                                                                                                    Dawn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...